Choosing a Pediatrician is one of the most important decisions you will make, since, ideally, you will be seeing the same Pediatrician until your child is 21!
Our mission is to provide the most up to date, evidence-based medical care in modern office spaces that have been designed with the child in mind, and that is easy to access for the parent. We are parents ourselves and everything in our offices are as we would want for our own children.
- Your child will be seen by a Board Certified Pediatrician.
- Our Pediatrician is on staff with Kapiolani Women and Children's Hospital and Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Same-day or next day sick appointments for our enrolled patients
- Saturday office hours
- Communication directly with your Pediatrician, through our secure app. (insurance restrictions may apply).
- You will have access to your child’s records through our patient portal, 24/7. Print out what you want, when you need it, at no additional cost. Online payments available.
- Secure two-way texting and Telehealth platform. No more phone tag or waiting on hold to schedule an appointment.
- Virtual check-in: Upload all your documents and insurance cards any time, without waiting at the reception desk.
- Electronic fillable forms to fill out all the “paperwork” on your own time. So you can concentrate during the appointment on what is important; your child.
- Exclusive classes for our families: prenatal, infant first aid and new parent classes.
- Holistic Treating the whole child, taking into account mental and social factors, rather than just the symptoms of the disease. We try to meet with the entire family and work with the caregivers as a team in making decisions for the child’s health.
- In line with the Hippocratic Oath: Do no harm. We follow the latest evidence-based guidelines and base our information from peer-reviewed resources. Because children deserve care that is based on scientific evidence of the highest standards.
- Oligopharmacy. Practicing the art of “less is more”. Prevention is most times the best treatment.
- Pedagogy/Andragogy (educating children/educating adults). Knowledge is power. In today’s world of misinformation, one of our goals is to give patients and parents trustworthy resources regarding their health. Complimentary classes for new parents and first aid classes for our enrolled families are offered via Zoom.
- Technology. Using state of the art equipment and methods of communicating with our parents real-time, the moment they need it. We offer secure texting, a telehealth platform, a patient portal, electronic forms and a virtual check-in process with the option for online payments, so you can submit everything before your visit and focus on what is important: your child. The aim is for parents to be able to communicate with the doctor directly, no one in between.
- Ecology. We advocate for the conservation of our natural resources since this is the environment we will hand down to our children. Our office is paper-free to eliminate waste but also to save you valuable time.