Secure Online Payments
Our office now offers a secure, online payment option!
Pay your medical bills at your own convenience - at any time from any
How do I pay?
1. When our office requests a payment from you, you will receive a
notification through your preferred contact method on file - either a text
message or email.
- Emails will be sent from the contact ‘Payment Notification'
- Text messages will be sent from 36331 (to opt-in to text message notifications, text “START” to 36331)
2. Click on the link within the text message or the ‘Pay’ button in the
email to be directed to a secure page to enter your payment information.
3. Once payment has been received, a receipt will automatically be sent to
that same contact method on file. Tip Select to store your card on file to
make it easier to pay for future requests. You will always be notified
prior to your card being charged.