As the COVID19 outbreak continues to spread, many of you have understandable concerns. Our patient and employee safety are at the top of our priority list. We are committed to the well-being of your children and to providing the safest environment. This is why we are transparent with the measures we are taking and ask for your understanding and patience.
Although many people and healthcare workers have received the COVID19 vaccine*, measures to decrease viral transmission should continue.
- We are seeing patients by appointment only. No walk-ins are allowed for now.
- All visits are spread out so that there is a time gap to clean the exam rooms. Sick visits are scheduled separately from well-child visits.
- A pre-visit questionnaire is sent to your phone via our app, to screen for symptoms and exposures. We hold the right to cancel or change the appointment if we feel you may have been exposed to COVID19. You will not be charged for this change.
- All parents and children above the age of 2 should wear a face mask to enter the building and the office.
- Upon arrival, text or call the office from your car that you have arrived and await to be called or to receive a call to enter.
- To enter the office everyone will be screened for fever with a touchless thermometer. Any guardian with a fever above 100.4 F, will not be allowed to enter.
- We ask that you keep guardians limited to one per child, other than the newborn visits.
- You will be taken directly to an exam room. No waiting in the reception area is allowed. There is a comfortable courtyard where you can also wait. Since we have spread-out appointments, we usually have zero waiting time!
- If a COVID swab is needed, we schedule different hours and dates from our well child visits.
- We clean with medical-grade cleaning products after each encounter.
- All employees wear personal protective equipment.
- For now, we do not have toys for the children to decrease the transmission of viruses, other than a small prize we give the child to take home. We encourage you to bring any toy your child may want and that would make her more comfortable during the appointment.
- We encourage hand washing prior to and after the appointment. We provide hand sanitizer at the entrance and in the exam room.
- We will report (protecting anonymity) any positive cases that occur in our facility. Due to strict measures taken, we expect that no one will be exposed to another patient. Our doctor wears PPE at all times. As of 02/28/2021 all patients tested at our office have been negative for SARS CoV2 and for Flu.
- Appointments that are only for nasopharyngeal swabbing and testing for viral pathogens will be done in the parking lot. Please text when you arrive.
*Since vaccine distribution began in the U.S. on Dec. 14, more than 68 million dose of COVID19 vaccines have been administered, reaching 13.9% of the total U.S. population, according to federal data collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The U.S. is currently administering over 1.5 million shots a day.